You talked and we listened! We have been working hard to make the Vuze VR camera better and more suitable to our community's needs.
From our CEO, Shahar Bin-Nun:
"We’re hearing from prosumers, filmmakers and the creative community that the Vuze VR Camera’s simplicity and affordability is filling a huge gap in their ability to create 360 VR content. And, after our initial launch we’re getting some great feedback from current users on how to make the camera even better. With these updates we’re making it even easier to create and share truly immersive experiences, whether it’s capturing 360 VR video on land or shooting under the sea. We’ve also been getting lots of requests to make it possible to live stream VR content captured from the Vuze VR Camera and are happy to announce that we’ll have those and other features live early next year”.
The recent camera’s updates include exciting and much awaited features such as: beta availability of the Vuze VR Studio for Mac (expected end of September); a new under water case that allows for VR video to be captured under water (will be available for sale before the end of this year); Google Street View integration;
We are also going to release (soon!) new Android and iOS apps with image and video preview functionality, new exposure settings and media playback on the camera.
One of the key features requested and anticipated is live streaming capabilities to the Vuze VR Camera and we can already tell you that these will be introduced in early 2018, giving content creators, filmmakers, video and production industry pros, and virtually anyone the ability to create and live stream stereoscopic VR videos at the push of a button.
Key enhancements of this latest release include:
- Beta availability of Vuze VR Studio for Mac (expected end of September). The automated software offers not only simplicity, but faster rendering of VR content with near real-time processing.
- A new underwater case, allowing users to simply slip the case over the pocket-sized camera and take it with them to capture and share professional quality VR video of subaquatic adventures (will be available for sale before the end of this year).
- Updates to the Vuze VR Studio to further simplify and increase the quality of rendered immersive content, including stitch refinement tools, simple color matching adjustments and more seamless image stitching for the eight full HD cameras used by the Vuze VR Camera.
- Google Street View live integration, giving users the ability to automatically create, edit and share content directly to Google Street View, making it the first 3D-360 VR camera with this built-in feature.
- A new Android and iOS app, launching in the coming weeks, which includes the ability to preview images and videos prior to capturing; new exposure settings to give users more options in how they capture stills and video; and media playback on the camera.
All of these new features and enhancements are available for demo in our booth at IFA (Hall 11.1 / booth #133). Come say hi if you're there and enjoy our exclusive VIP VR experience, and a chance to win a FREE Vuze VR camera!