2018 started with a blast at CES and it’s time to plan ahead! We collected a (partial) list of VR / AR (and XR) events around the world. Keep an eye out for us at Virtuality in Paris. This time we have a pretty unusual mix of events from award ceremonies, through Mobile, IoT, Gaming, AR, XR and visual arts!
To schedule a meeting for any event we participate in please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
February 2018 VR events
- VR Awards 2017 (yes, the name says 2017 but the event is in 2018 ;)), 5 - 9 February, Austin TX, US
- Mid-Winter American Library Association conference, 9 - 12 February, Denver, CO. Find us at the VARLibraries booth
- Start-up Nation Technology Fair, 20 February, Palo Alto, CA.
- D.I.C.E, 20 - 22 February , Las Vegas, US
- RootsTech, 28 February - March 2, Salt Lake City, Utah. Make sure to attend the "Past, Present & Future Storytelling through Imaging" Panel with Jim Malcolm (March 2 at 1:30 pm)
- Virtuality, 8 - 10 February, Paris, FR Visit us at booth 42, Nef Curial
- Mobile World Congress, 26 February - 1 March, Barcelona, ES
- EFM VR Now Summit, 18 February, Berlin, DE
- VR screening "Romanian Tourism Fair, Spring 2018", by VRmedia.ro, February 22-25, Romexpo, Romania (the Phoenicia Holiday Resort booth).
March 2018 VR events
- Virtual Reality and Healthcare Symposium 2018, 5-6 March, Boston, MA. Look for us at the event! We'll be exhibiting as well as broadcasting some sessions!
- SXSW - South by Southwest, 9 - 18 March, Austin, US
- GDC, 19 - 23 March, San Francisco, US
- Association of Professional Photo Organizers (APPO), 21 - 24 March, Raleigh, NC. Keynote address by our very own Jim Malcolm (Details TBA to this post so make sure you follow it!)
- Nvidia GPU conference, 26 - 29 March, San Jose, US
- SVVR Expo, March, San Jose, US (Date TBD)
- Augmented Reality show, 13 - 14 March, London, UK
- IEE VR, 18 - 22 March, Reutlingen, DE
- VRWorld Berlin, 27 March, Berlin, Germany
- MXR Summit, March, London, UK (Date TBD)
Get your event listed with us!
If you’re holding an event and want us to include it in our next post (April – May) send us the details to email@example.com. Make sure to include the subject "Please list my event" so we know what it's about :).